Thursday, May 27, 2010

Sale dresses from Brides on Thorndon

These are all from the sale section of their website, and therefore are mostly size 12, so trying them on is not really an option! But nevertheless...

I love the colour of this one - soft blush, not so starkly white. Very elegant and graceful.

Size 12
$1695















I think this one is all about the texture of the fabric, and I like the sash.

Size 12
$1750














This looks like a good basic option. Nice neckline, simple shape, lovely back too.

Size 12
$895





















This is the closest I could find to a dress like the one in the picture I found.It's still a bit floofy. I'm not a fan of the fabric and strongly dislike the top, but it's still the closest.

Couldn't actually find this one listed in detail anywhere on the site...